Buying a Home is Easy with Market360 Group
In the current real estate market the importance of working with the top realtors in the Northwest Austin area cannot be stressed enough. Hiring our team of Realtors who understand the local market, can advise what are the best buys, which homes are over priced and which homes will be a great investment. Our team is ready to accommodate any schedule and are looking forward to helping you find that perfect home.
The Steps to Buying Your Home:
1. Financing and Pre-qualification
Market360 Group has a trusted list of mortgage brokers and mortgage bankers in Austin to a trusted few who consistently deliver outstanding service to our clients. If you would like to get preapproved by a mortgage broker, please contact us and we will get you connected with one of these financial gurus.
2. Get Educated
If you are new to the Austin Area or are considering to move here, fill out our Relocation Guide Request form to receive the Austin Relocation Guide. Also please feel free to reach out to us, we are local experts and can help you decide which neighborhood or part of town would be a great fit for you. We can also provide extensive information about the school districts and individual schools in the area.
3. Now its time to Start Searching
We have a powerful home search solution which allows you to search through all available homes in Austin, Texas how YOU want. Once you choose an area, we make it easy to find exactly what you are looking for whether that be foreclosures, homes with a pool, homes on the golf course, or even homes with a view. You can easily save your search, keep track of your favorites and have the newest homes for sale in Austin listings that meet your criteria emailed to you daily.
Here are the Top three reasons we think you should hire us:
1. Representation: Unless you are buying a property that is for sale by owner, the seller has professional representation on their side. By negotiating directly with the sellers agent you are putting yourself at a severe disadvantage since their agent is legally bound to share everything you tell them in order to get the best deal for their client.
2. Information: The only way to determine the correct price of a home is to analyze the prices at which similar homes recently sold in the same neighborhood. While there are a variety of online resources for finding homes for sale, there are no consumer websites that provide home sales data in the Austin-area. This information is only available to REALTORS® through their membership with the local Multilple Listing Service. While many consumers look to Zillow for this information in other areas, Zillow does not have the most up to date information along with actual sold prices of homes in the Austin-area.
3. Experience: If you hire one of our experienced Buyer’s Agents, their primary job is to keep you from making a mistake. The knowledge they gain from working with so many clients throughout their career is invaluable when it comes to helping you pick the right area of Austin, in the right neighborhood, on the right street. This experience also comes into play when they are negotiating on your behalf as they often have intimate knowledge of the pros and cons of similar homes that recently sold. Once you are under contract to purchase a home, your buyer’s agent will help you locate a great inspector, negotiate repairs with the seller, get estimates from trustworthy contractors and obtain financing from the most reputable lenders.
Don’t hesitate, contact us now!
4. And Now For the Fun Part
Once you have been pre-qualified by a lender, narrowed down your home search and retained a buyer’s agent its time to get in the car and go look at some homes. For most people, this is the fun part, and it should be. Buying a home is most important purchase most people make in their lifetime. Having an experienced professional in your corner will save you time, give you peace of mind and very likely save you a great deal of money.